Did You Know? Amazon Termite & Pest Control has been servicing South Florida for over 30 years. We are certified Pest Professionals & Board Certified Entomologists. We have the experience with South Florida weather and environmental conditions to know how to exterminate pests in an environmentally and pet friendly manner and with no smelly sprays!
Service we offer include:
Commercial & Residential Pest Control
Ficus White Fly Treatments
Termite Inspections & Treatments (both tent and no tent)
Lawn Care – Insect Free
Rodent Extermination & Control
Trees and Ornamental Program
One Call Does It All!
Amazon Termite and Pest Control can help you detect and eliminate all your termite and pest problems in and
around your home and office. Ask about our FREE Estimates and SAME DAY SERVICE.
Call Us Today! (954) 590-8831
Termites are the bane of every homeowner’s existence. If a termite infestation is not dealt with quickly, it can lead to more damage to your home than a natural disaster. If you are not having your home checked for termites on an annual or semi-annual basis, you are at risk. Lucky for you, however, there is a solution: Amazon Termite and Pest Control.
- A mature termite queen can lay up to 2,000 eggs a day. That is 60,000 termites in the span of a month.
- Just one nest can take just days to completely overtake your home.
- Termite season starts in April in South Florida and can last through the whole summer.
- Some insurance companies do not cover termite damage.
- Termites do billions of dollars in destruction in the US. They cause more monetary damage to homes in the US than both structure fires and flooding.
So what can be done?
Amazon Termite and Pest Control can help you detect and eliminate termite problems in and around your home. They do what is called a no-tent termite solution. Instead of packing up your food and family and moving out for days while an exterminator gets rid of your termite problem, Amazon offers a no tent solution. This means you don’t have to leave your home and can save you hundreds of dollars in hotel costs, moving out and possible missed work. No tent means that in just hours, not days or even a week, you can be back in your house termite free.
Call Us Today! (954) 590-8831
Every year, termites cause billions in damage spread across hundreds of thousands of homes and other buildings. Here are five important facts about termites to help you prepare for their upcoming mating season.
1) The cost of termite damage can easily reach into the thousands even with minor damage. An infestation in a critical location can not only damage the wood of your house, but vital systems like electrical wiring and plumbing may be impacted as well. Once the termites have a foothold, an inspector will also need to do more thorough searching for damage. Prevention and early detection are critical to keeping these costs low.
2) Exposed wood is the most attractive place for termites, but they won’t stop there. Inspections for termite on wood resting on the surface is useful; however, the capability of termites to burrow deep and cause unseen damage means yearly inspections by a professional trained to spot the hidden signs are required.
3) Homeowner’s insurance does not typically cover termite damage. Despite the commonality of termites, most insurance plans do not cover damage from them unless specifically requested. This leaves you paying out of pocket for what could be major damage to your home.
4) Damage from termites can occur much faster than you think. Significant structural damage that threatens to collapse a house may take decades or longer for a termite colony to accomplish, but they can still bite a hole in your pocketbook within a year of activity from a single colony.
5) Spring is the time to reinforce your home’s termite protection. Like many animals, termites reproduce the most during the spring months. A healthy termite queen may lay up to 30,000 eggs in a single day. Stopping them from multiplying and expanding before the colony is full-sized is critical.
GET PROTECTED TODAY!
Call Us For a Quote for Termite Inspection!
You will be glad you did!
Call: (954) 590-8831